Saturday 13 April 2013

Berlin | Day 1 - Travelling and Brandenburger Tor

Brandenburger Tor

Irish Pub! 
Street View!

Can someone enlighten me?

Brandenburg Gate from the former East

Brandenburg Gate from the former West
Group photo of us all (I'm on the far left)

Der Reichstagsgebäude
The first day was very long! I got up at 7, at school by 9, at Luton by 12, in Berlin by about 4 (their time). We were all hungry and so after checking in at the Hotel (Aldear) went to the Luardi Italian Restaurant and had food which was lovely. We then caught the U-Bahn to Brandenburger Tor. I am so glad we saw the Gate at night because it looked so beautiful. We also saw the Reichstag, which was pretty impressive too - a lot more impressive than our Houses of Parliament! 


Click here for what I took to Berlin

More instalments coming soon!

Twitter | Pinterest | Polyvore Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. great photos! I went to berlin with uni before and thought it was cool, very cold though! haha, those bear things confused me too XD xx

    ReplyDelete

All your questions, comments and feedback are greatly appreciated, thank you. If you have any further questions please email me at courtneyfarrowblog@outlook.com or tweet me at @yentruocfarrow because I will get back to you sooner



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...